Through our continued efforts Tudor Oaks residents remain free of COVID-19. To help maintain the health and safety of everyone in the community we will continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the CDC and State Health Dept.
Staying in Touch with Loved Ones
While visitation restriction remain in place we encourage you to keep in contact with loved ones using digital and social media channels such as Zoom, Facetime, Skype and of course phone calls. Please contact our community 414-529-0100 and one of our staff members will be happy to help you.
Tudor Oaks is following the CDC recommendations, listed below:
– Maintaining social distancing
– Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
– Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
– Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
– Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
– Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
– Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.)
Moving forward we will post updates to the website monthly or as needed. If you have any questions about the ongoing COVID protocols please feel free to contact the community and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Thank you for your continued support.
Tudor Oaks Senior Living Community
Please click here for prior Tudor Oaks Covid-19 updates.