Through the coordinated efforts of many people and organizations the residents at Tudor Oaks are free from COVID-19. Although we must continue to restrict visitation we encourage you to stay in contact with loved one using Zoom, Facebook video chat, Skype and of course phone calls. Please contact our community 414–529-0100and one of our staff members will be happy to help you
Moving forward we will post COVID updates to the website every three weeks or as needed. If you have any questions about the ongoing COVID protocols please feel free to contact the community and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Tudor Oaks is following the CDC recommendations, listed below:
– Maintaining social distancing
– Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
– Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
– Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
– Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
– Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
– Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.)
Thank you for your continued support..
Tudor Oaks Senior Living Community
Please click here for prior Tudor Oaks Covid-19 updates.